3 cups of Sushi Rice
3 1/2 cups of Water
2 tablespoons of Caster Sugar or White Sugar
1/2 cup rice wine vinegar
2 teaspoons salt
10 Seafood sticks or Crab Sticks
Nori (seaweed sheets)
1. Heat Rice Vinegar with sugar and salt in a stove until the sugar is fully dissolved. Set Aside.
2. Cook the sushi rice with 3.5 cups of water in a pot or rice cooker.
3. After the rice is cooked transfer it (the rice) to a WOODEN or PLASTIC CONTAINER.
4. Pour RICE VINEGAR MIXTURE evenly over rice and mix with a WOODEN SPOON.
5. Let the rice cool down to room temperature.
MAKING THE ROLL:
1. Place a sushi mat on your work surface. Then place a sheet of nori with the shiny side down onto the mat.
2. Moistened your hands and spread an even layer of Sushi Rice into the Nori Sheet.
3. Spread some mayonnaise on top of the Sushi Rice.
4. Arrange a small amount of Cucumber, Crab Stick or Seaweed Stick and Avocado.
5. Roll up rice mixture over filling, using the bamboo mat to lift and compress the mixture while rolling.
6. Moisten knife before cutting or slicing each sushi roll.
Wasabi, Light Soy, Pickled Ginger and Mayonaise for serving.