1 Cup Plain Flour Or All-purpose Flour
1 Cup Tapioca Flour or Cassava Flour
1 Cup Brown Sugar
3 Cups Water
1 1/2 tsp Lye Water
1 Tbsp Annatto/Achuete Powder
Grated Cheese/Coconut for Toppings
1. Combine the dry ingredients (Plain Flour, Tapioca Flour, Brown Sugar).
2. Add the water to the Dry Ingredients.
3. Dilute the Achuete/Annato Powder to a 2 tbsp Water.
4. Add the Achuete/Annato Mixture to the Flour Mixture. Mix
5. Add the Lye water.
6. Mix well.
7. Sift the mixture to make sure there are no lumps.
8.Steam for 20 min.